- About ITS
- 2016 Academic Year Faculty Development Institute
- Cellular Plans
- Conference Bridge
- Digital Studio
- Electronic Classrooms
- Event + A/V Equipment Support
- Google Apps
- Minerva Rooms
- Learning Technologies Support
- Public Computing Facilities
- Research Computing
- Speaker Phones
- Supported Hardware and Software
- Telephone bills
- Web Development
- Help Desk
- Information Security
- Policies & Forms
- Contact Us
Enterprise System Maintenance
Tuesday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Wednesday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Thursday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Sunday, 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
Enterprise Systems may be unavailable during these times.
Video Conferencing Equipment
Reservation / Procedure Checklist:
- Olin Rm 102, 105, 106 is reserved through Registrar (6109) or Scheduling (6098).
- Equipment Order to be set-up in reserved room through Media Services (6438).
- Telecommunications is notified of video conference at least 2 days before conference (by Media Services who will provide set-up).
- Telecommunications is given location, beginning and ending time of video- conference, department utilizing and account number to charge.
- Telecommunications activates ports for service to location for date and time requested.
- Ports deactivated when conf completed.
- Telecommunications charges user $60/hour to cover call charge (equipment is using 6 lines to make the call).
- Charge is prorated if necessary.
- Charge for International video-conferences is $100/hour.
- Telecommunications charges for use of equipment @ $30 reimbursable to Media Services.
- Charge appears on monthly telephone bill as an Other Charge and Credit, itemized as video conference equipment rental and video conf usage.