- About ITS
- Help Desk
- Information Security
- Policies & Forms
- Contact Us
Enterprise System Maintenance
Tuesday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Wednesday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Thursday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Sunday, 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
Enterprise Systems may be unavailable during these times.
Telecommunications Help Desk
The Telecommunications Help Desk (located in Steinmetz 100), can assist with issues and concerns regarding:
- Troubleshooting problems
- Moves, adds and changes to telephone equipment or service
- New service, voicemail, caller menus, special calling features and plans, caller ID, music on hold, international dialing
- Fax machines and codes, headsets, conference calls, speaker phone rental
- Call accounting and billling - Telephone bill login
- We also manage plans, orders, service, billing and trouble shooting for college provided cellphones and smartphones (to authorized employees). View employee cellular plans
User guides and documentation are provided below or Telecommunications staff can be called for hands-on training and assistance.
Telecommunications Office Staff
Stephen DeGeyter, Telecommunications Analyst t: 518-388-6411 f: 518-388-6464 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane R. McNamara, Director of Telecommunications & Networking t: 518-388-6411 f: 518-388-6464 e: email@example.com
Faculty and staff may also receive assistance by contacting the Telecommunications Help Desk in the following ways:
- Phone: (518) 388-6411
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by the office in Steinmetz 100 (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm)
Our local exchange is (518) 388.
To access your CallXpress voicemail from off campus dial 518-388-6688.