- About ITS
- 2016 Academic Year Faculty Development Institute
- Cellular Plans
- Conference Bridge
- Digital Studio
- Electronic Classrooms
- Event + A/V Equipment Support
- Google Apps
- Minerva Rooms
- Learning Technologies Support
- Public Computing Facilities
- Research Computing
- Speaker Phones
- Supported Hardware and Software
- Telephone bills
- Web Development
- Help Desk
- Information Security
- Policies & Forms
- Contact Us
Enterprise System Maintenance
Tuesday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Wednesday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Thursday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Sunday, 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
Enterprise Systems may be unavailable during these times.
Union College E-mail
On July 16, 2013, Union College migrated to Google Apps for Education for all faculty, staff and students. Google Apps is now our environment for e-mail and calendar services.
Google Additional Services
A number of Google Additional Services (also referred to as "consumer apps") are now available for faculty and staff Union College accounts. You can find out more information and opt-in here.
Google Training Videos on Lynda.com
To help get you started on using Google Apps for Education, there are several training videos available on Lynda.com. You can find a link to an "essential" and "advanced" training video for Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive by going to this page on Lynda.com. You can view previews of this training but must login in order to gain full access.
To learn how to get started with Lynda.com, please go to our Training-Lynda.com page on the ITS website.
Google Apps Update Alerts
- Streamlining group chat creation in Google Hangouts on the web
- Google Play Private Channel apps are now part of the managed Play Store
- Page setup and ODF and EPUB support in the Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides Android apps
- Manage email effectively with unified routing settings in Admin console
- What's New in G Suite newsletter - December 2016