Union College

518-388-6293 | its@union.edu


If you need to apply for a computer/email account, please download and complete the appropriate form:

  • AFCA for Students
  • AFCA for Full-Time Faculty & Academic Staff
  • AFCA for Adjunct Faculty
  • AUPA for Staff

Click Here for VPN instructions for Faculty, Staff and Students.

All forms must be completed and returned to the ITS office before they can be processed.

*Attention Members of Union Graduate College: Please do NOT use the forms below. You must pick up the forms at the Registrar's Office at Union Graduate College.

Need Help?

  • helpdesk@union.edu
  • Help Desk (6400)
  • MyResnet (Apogee) 855-813-7010
  • Electronic Classroom Hotline (7007)
  • Telecom Help (6411)
  • Hours: M-F 8:30-4:54

Submit A Request

Where We Are

Location map