Union College

518-388-6293 | its@union.edu

Request an Account

Administrative / Staff

Department liaisons can continue to use the Account Request Form (StafCA) to request new accounts or make changes to existing accounts. Notice the process has changed to make it easier and quicker.

In order to expedite the creation of a new account a UNION ID is NO LONGER required before submitting a StafCA. However, new employees MUST read the acceptable use policy and submit a signed Account Usage Policy Agreement (AUPA) to Human Resources in order to use the account.

Faculty, Staff and Students

If you need to apply for a computer/email account, please download and complete the appropriate form located in our forms section of the website.

All forms must be completed and returned to the ITS office before they can be processed.

*Attention Members of Union Graduate College: Please do NOT use these forms. You must pick up forms at the Registrar's Office at Union Graduate College.

Need Help?

  • helpdesk@union.edu
  • Help Desk (6400)
  • MyResnet (Apogee) 855-813-7010
  • Electronic Classroom Hotline (7007)
  • Telecom Help (6411)
  • Hours: M-F 8:30-4:54

Submit A Request

Where We Are

Location map