- About ITS
- 2017 Summer FDI Application
- Cellular Plans
- Conference Bridge
- Digital Studio
- Electronic Classrooms
- Event + A/V Equipment Support
- Google Apps
- Minerva Rooms
- Learning Technologies Support
- Public Computing Facilities
- Research Computing
- Speaker Phones
- Supported Hardware and Software
- Telephone bills
- Web Development
- Help Desk
- Information Security
- Policies & Forms
- Contact Us
Enterprise System Maintenance
Tuesday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Wednesday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Thursday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Sunday, 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
Enterprise Systems may be unavailable during these times.
ITS provides a number of support options to students, faculty and staff. These include assistance through email, by phone or in person. Often, help can be found by checking out our FAQs or our documentation.
ITS has created a single User Services team to provide hardware and software support services for all campus constituents. Previously, there were multiple groups within ITS that provided support based on whether you were in an academic department or an administrative department. The new User Services team has consolidated those groups with the intent on providing consistent hardware and software support across campus.
Faculty and Staff
- Contact the ITS Help Desk at (518) 388-6400 or by sending email to email@example.com.
- To submit a support ticket visit http://helpdesk.union.edu/
- Stop in our physical office location at Steinmetz 101
Requests for assistance may be made online or via telephone. A response should be received within 48 hours.
- Problems with MyResNet (Campus Housing internet): If you have any questions, you can contact Apogee for help 24/7 via online chat at MyResNet.com or call 855-813-7010. You can also send Apogee an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text ‟ResNet” to 84700 and a support representative will get in touch with you.
- Problems with student access on campus: Please contact the ITS Helpdesk at 518.388.6400 or email email@example.com.
- Assistance with hardware or software problems is provided by USTAR, the student-run technical support program providing assistance to students by students. USTAR can be reached at 388-7096.