- About ITS
- 2016 Academic Year Faculty Development Institute
- Cellular Plans
- Conference Bridge
- Digital Studio
- Electronic Classrooms
- Event + A/V Equipment Support
- Google Apps
- Minerva Rooms
- Learning Technologies Support
- Public Computing Facilities
- Research Computing
- Speaker Phones
- Supported Hardware and Software
- Telephone bills
- Web Development
- Help Desk
- Information Security
- Policies & Forms
- Contact Us
Enterprise System Maintenance
Tuesday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Wednesday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Thursday, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Sunday, 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
Enterprise Systems may be unavailable during these times.
The mission of Information Technology Services (ITS) is to provide excellent technology resources and support services to further the College’s institutional mission and goals.
ITS will work to develop and promote information technology as a campus resource that can effectively respond to the needs of students, faculty, staff and administrators. We will embrace our role to provide innovative, reliable, secure and universal access to the technology resources that enable our College to be a leader in a fast-paced, changing world. ITS will strive to provide exceptional service and infrastructure for computing, networking, telecommunications, media and related technologies in order to continually advance the mission of Union College.
Information Technology Services (ITS) is located in the Stanley G. Peschel Computer Center (building #40) adjacent to Steinmetz Hall (building #49) on the Union College campus map.
Our Strategic Goals
- Support the advancement of Union's academic, research, administrative and campus life through the use of information technology resources.
- Create and maintain an information technology infrastructure that is reliable, accessible, and secure.
- Maintain and improve user support for students, faculty and staff.
- Provide facilities that are equipped with appropriate, state-of-the-art educational and research technology in addition to required support services.
- Provide efficient and effective access to administrative systems to various constituencies (student, faculty, staff) through the utilization and deployment of web-based interfaces and advanced productivity tools.