- About ITS
- Learning Environments
- Learning Technologies
- Loaner Equipment
- Google Apps
- Supported Hardware and Software
- Research Computing
- Web Development
- Help Desk
- Information Security
- Policies & Forms
- Contact Us
Union College E-mail
On July 16, 2013, Union College migrated to Google Apps for Education for all faculty, staff and students. Google Apps is now our environment for e-mail and calendar services.
Google Additional Services
A number of Google Additional Services (also referred to as "consumer apps") are now available for faculty and staff Union College accounts. You can find out more information and opt-in here.
Google Apps User Group
Have a question about how to do something in Google Apps? Want to share/learn a tip or best practice? ITS is hosting monthly Google Apps User Group meetings. ITS staff will be available to answer questions. Discussions will focus on the core apps available in our Google Apps for Education environment (Gmail, Calendar, Drive). Spring 2014 dates are:
- April 23, 2014
- May 28, 2014
- June 25, 2014
All sessions will be held during common hour (12:50 - 1:50 pm) in Wold 010.
Bring your lunch and come share or learn something new. All are welcome.
Google Apps Update Alerts
- Hangout links in Android Calendar app event views
- The New Google Sheets is coming to Scheduled release domains
- What's new in Google Apps newsletter - March 2014
- [Scheduled Release] Bring a little something extra to Docs and Sheets with add-ons
- New Google Calendar events will now have a Hangout video call link