- About ITS
- Learning Environments
- Learning Technologies
- Loaner Equipment
- Google Apps
- Supported Hardware and Software
- Research Computing
- Web Development
- Help Desk
- Information Security
- Policies & Forms
- Contact Us
Telecommunications Help Desk
The Telecommunications Help Desk can assist with issues and concerns regarding:
- Office telephone sets, accessories and features
- Moves, adds and changes to telephone equipment or service
- New service, voicemail, caller menus, special calling features and plans, caller ID, music on hold, international dialing
- Fax machines and codes, headsets, conference calls, speaker phone rental
- Troubleshooting problems
- Call accounting and billling
We also manage plans, orders, service, billing and trouble shooting for college provided cellphones and smartphones (to authorized employees).
For students who have requested dial tone be activated in their Residence Hall rooms, we provide activation for that service, analog telephone sales and troubleshooting.
User guides and documentation are provided in the Documentation section of this site or Telecommunications staff can be called for hands-on training and assistance.