- About ITS
- Instructional Facilities
- Instructional Technologies
- Loaner Equipment
- Media Services
- Supported Hardware and Software
- Research Computing
- Web Development
- Help Desk
- Policies & Forms
- Contact Us
Who do I talk to if I have a problem with the public labs?
The majority of the public technical facilities on campus are managed by ITS. For assistance in the labs, please do one of the following:
- Go to the ITS Help Desk in Steinmetz 101A.
- Call the ITS Help Desk at x6400.
- Stop by the ITS office in Steinmetz Hall
- Email ITS at email@example.com
- Help Desk (6400)
- MyResnet (Apogee) 855-813-7010
- Classroom Technology Services (2442)
- Telecom Help (6411)
- Hours: M-F 8:30-5:00